Bullet Force is an upcoming first-person shooter. Jump aboard a new multiplayer experience, prepare your arms and ready your weapons. Grab your friends and experience a true war like experience. Select from over 6 weapons (and counting) and drive vehicles including an MRAP and a military tank. Not only this, but you are given a complete choice with fully customizable load outs, to create your ultimate solider. If the multiplayer scene does not strike your eye, Bullet Force offers a complete single player campaign, along with singleplayer game.
Description Bullet Force:
Bullet Force is a fast-pace modern action FPS. The best multiplayer First Person Shooter of 2017. This top action FPS has 4 exciting multiplayer game modes, including Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, and Conquest (Capture flags).
Customize your loadout with skins, primary, secondary, and throwable weapons. Unlock and equip perks to give your class an extra edge. Amazing gun and player skins show off your unique style. Take out your enemies using a variety of primary weapons including snipers, sub-machine guns, and assault rifles. Switch to a handgun or butterfly knife to finish them off.
Customize your Player name and clan tag. In game chat to cheer each other on. 7 incredible maps provide a ton a FPS variety from game to game. Yielded by many as the best First Person Shooter multiplayer experience.
Create your own password protected lobby for friendly or clan battles, or join an existing lobby through Quick Play mode. Unique player names and custom clan tags let players know who you are and who you represent on the battlefield.
New Bullet Force feature:
– Added ability to buy 3 new loadouts (Delta, Echo, Foxtrot) in the Customize menu
– Added a new gun for early access, the M60
– Added a new gold-exclusive gun, the Desert Eagle
– Added a new camo, “Bricks”
– Increased AK47 damage to make it a 3-shot kill in close range, and slight decrease to recoil
– Nerfed RPG damage and splash range
– Increased MP5’s hip fire and automatic accuracy, slightly decreased damage
– Added support button in settings
– Fixed out-of-bounds glitch on Outpost